Saturday, February 10, 2018

Air Madness

Today we went to Air Madness. I went with my uncle Justin, my uncle's  girlfriend, Sarah, and her son, Charlie and my cousin, Korban, my sister, Cora and my other cousins, Ryan, Ethan, and Anna, my Dad and my Grandma and Grandpa Driscoll. It is by far better than sky zone! My mom couldn't go because she was sick :(. I jumped on trampolines, climbed three rubix cubes, went through laser beams, jumped in the foam pit, climbed the rock wall, went through the ninja thing, swung into the foam pit, I slam dunked the basketball using trampolines, and I tried to climb the ramp, I rode the mechanical bull, and did the spinning thing that you jump and duck. Dad bought me a red slushie. Check out the cool videos!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls on the Run Five K

 Today my Mom and I did a Five K. A Five K is 3.1 miles. The reason we did the Five K was because I was in Girls on the Run. We ran with a...