Tuesday, March 27, 2018

The Invention

Yesterday I drew out an invention because if you wanted to you could draw an invention, and if you wanted to, make it. Today I had to present it. My invention is called Toy Detective. How it works is like this, you download the app, sign in, take pictures of all the rooms in your house, choose all the small toys you have, and bamm! let's say you lost a lego and want to check the living room. Go into the app, then a screen will pop up of all the small toys you have. Choose lego. Then a different screen will pop up of the rooms in your house. Choose living room. Then go to your living room and scan t with your phone camera. Then a picture will pop up from above, and a little, red star will appear in the location of the lost lego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls on the Run Five K

 Today my Mom and I did a Five K. A Five K is 3.1 miles. The reason we did the Five K was because I was in Girls on the Run. We ran with a...